Octogenarians Golf Match – Wags Mixed Open Event 31 May 2021
- The welcome desk will be set up in the Dining Room; please aim to be there no later than 10.15am to sign in and collect your cards etc.
- Tea and coffee will be available on arrival.
- Drinks are available after your game whilst awaiting lunch.
- Lunch menu is Traditional Beef Lasagne and garlic bread followed by Bramley Apple Pie with custard or ice cream. If anyone has a special dietary requirement please us me know by Friday 29 May by clicking here and an alternative can be arranged.
- All of the above is generously pre-funded and all we have to do is to enjoy this special day!
- If you have any further queries about the day please feel free to contact Alan Thackrey, click here
Men: Yellow Tees (CR:69.9, SR: 126) Ladies receive 2 additional strokes (included in table below)
Ladies: Red Tees (CR:73.3 SR: 129)
Individual handicaps shown below are Course Handicaps
The table with ID 5 not exists.
This picture of a Wags Octogenarian Match in 1997 is shown on our History page and our Club Captain, Paul Boyle, who recently concentrated his Captain’s Blog on the History of Sandy Lodge, had the great idea of repeating this historic event and has very kindly agreed to host the day and is providing nibbles and drinks for players.
Paul Boyle asked the Wags to organise the event on his behalf and all Octogenarians in the Club were invited to take part. Being on a Public Holiday the Club Captain kindly agreed that green fees will be waived for 5-day members.